As a team, we are committed to Excellence. This includes motivating and educating every patient on how to control periodontal disease and tooth decay for a lifetime. We believe in long-term optimal restorations where preserving existing teeth is our first priority. Our goal is to provide this care in a relaxed atmosphere where long-term, Interdependent friendships can blossom.
The things that make us unique are:
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We’ve been together as the same group of individuals forming a team since 1997.
- Some members travel one-half to one hour each way to be part of this team.
- We encourage all family and friends to come to us because we know they will receive the highest quality of care.
- Continuing Education is a priority for us; we take more than is mandated for us.
- You will receive VIP Service each time you see us.
We would be pleased if you contact us for an appointment.
“Quality is never an accident; It is always the result of high intention, Sincere effort, intelligent direction, and
Skillful execution; it represents the wise Choice of many alternatives.”
Dr. John J Herman
"Dr. Herman has been a dentist since 1981. He graduated from SUNY at Buffalo, School of Dentistry after completing a B.S. degree in Materials Science Engineering at Cornell University. Since then, he has completed over 1100 hours of continuing education, including courses in Practice Management, Cosmetic Dentistry, Mini Implants, Periodontics, Infection Control, Endodontics, and Implants.
Dr. Herman’s interests include competing in triathlons and vacationing with his wife. He coached youth hockey in West Seneca for 17 years. Currently, he is a member of the Niagara Frontier Bicycling Club and Buffalo Triathlon Club.
His community involvement consists of West Seneca Lions Club, the 2015-2016 West Seneca Lions Club President, including being their Chairman for the Ride of Roswell Park Cancer Institute. He has been a member of 14 Holy Helpers Church for 35 years, at which he is a Eucharistic Minister.